Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Selection Reflection

Well, we had stated this year off with Linear Equations, then we learned how to solve systems. We had a lot of math to do without using ANY kind of electronic devices, and to me this way without is a lot better. Cause then when we are asked to show our work on a test or on a exam then we can show the work.
Then we had moved on to the Substitution Method. There was two of them, the first one is Addition Substitution Method (ASM), and the second is Subtraction Substitution Method (SSM). I use these letters in the brackets so that I can remember them easier, and it really does help.
Then we moved on to the Word Problems.

So by posting this I shall look back in a little while and re-teach myself what I have already learned so when it comes to a test day or exam time I can go back to the questions from the begining of the semester.

October 7th/2008
T8

No comments: