Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oct. 1/08 system word problems

Today we got our test back from Mr. Maks. Personally I think I did not to bad, but I could have done better. Mr. Maks. said that our class average was 59% which he said was a descent class average. After we all got our tests back, we moved on to some word problems.

This word problem was not to bad, but I think I got the same answer that Mr. Maks. did a different way. I would share that way with you guys but I forgot my binder at home and it had all my work in it. If anyone would like to see how I answered this question feel free to ask me tomorrow, and hopefuly I remember how I did it.
This question I thought to be a little more confusing but as Mr. Maks went along I started to pick up on it on my own. I'll still probably need some help on it when I get to this question or one like it.
For the rest of the class it was just a work period to catch up on accelerated math.



No comments: